General Terms and Conditions of the Platform
I. General provisions
Art. 1. This document constitutes the terms and conditions for the use of the https://GoalTribe.Guru website and the GoalTribe Guru mobile application.
Art.2. “FLEXIBLE BIT” EOOD administers the website https://GoalTribe.Guru as well as the mobile application GoalTribe Guru (herein called “Platform”). “USER” is any individual using the services of the platform. Some features of the platform are only available in the mobile application.
Art. 3. “FLEXIBLE BIT” EOOD (“FB”) is a limited liability company, entered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC: 204040752, with registered office and address of management: Sofia 1505, Slatina district, 15 Kutlovitsa Street, ap. 13.
Art. 4. If necessary, you can contact FB at the above address, or at the e-mail address: email@example.com
Art. 5. The platform, the information and the services offered in it operate under the rules described in these General Terms and Conditions. The use of the Platform implies the unconditional acceptance of all the listed conditions and rules. If the User does not agree with one or more of the rules for use of the Platform, he has the right to refrain from using it, otherwise – the acceptance of all conditions is automatically established. The user tacitly accepts the terms.
Art. 6. “FLEXIBLE BIT” EOOD reserves the right to update and amend the General Terms and Conditions periodically to reflect any changes in the manner in which the Platform operates and the conditions or any changes in the legal requirements. The document can be presented to users from the moment it is published on the website https://GoalTribe.Guru.
II. Description of services
Art. 7. The services provided by the mobile application are different depending on whether its free or paid version is used. To access the paid version, each user needs to purchase an Advanced or Premium subscription plan. The user will be charged according to his chosen subscription and method of payment until he cancels his subscription.
Art. 8. The services provided by the mobile application, coaching to achieve goals include:
- Questions to help set a goal – different number for free, advanced and premium version of the application
- Wheel of Life – available in free, advanced and premium version of the application;
- Tips – contains a different number of tips in the free and paid versions;
- Habits – in free, advanced and premium version of the application. Statistics, awards and special tips for habits are available for advanced and premium subscription plans.
- Meditation music – not available in the free version, different number of music tracks in the advanced and premium version;
- Meditations – available only in premium subscription plan;
- The goal diary – available only in the version with paid monthly subscription
- Diary – available only in the premium version and is divided into subcategories: emotions, ideas, notes and gratitudes.
- Affirmations – available only with premium subscription plan with two options – choose from the bow and craft your own one
- Tracking progress – in the free and paid version;
- Periodic reminders – in the free and paid version;
- Family sharing – depending on whether it is supported by the AppStore (Google &Apple) for paid versions;
By subscribing for advanced or premium version of the app the Music for meditation and Meditations, FB grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-commercial worldwide license to use the Music for meditation and Meditations strictly for personal use. You may modify the Music for meditation solely for personal use. You may not use the Music for meditation and Meditations, for charge or against no profit, for any corporate or commercial purposes.
This License is subject to the Company’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this Product, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose.
The Company shall not will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the Product or your use of the Product.
Art. 9. Users who wish to use the services of the platform must log in through their existing Google or AppleStore account. The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his login data, which he uses to log in to the application, and is solely responsible for all activities performed with this data. If a user believes that someone has gained access to his account, he should contact FB immediately.
Art. 10. FB reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or terminate a user account, impose restrictions or restrict access to parts of or to all Services with or without notice at any time for any reason or no reason, including:
● if it reasonably believes that a consumer is violating or has objective grounds to believe that a consumer is about to violate the Terms, including any agreements, policies or guidelines involved, or applicable laws or regulations;
● if activities are performed on the user's account, which at the discretion of FB could or could cause harm or violate the Services or rights of third parties (including intellectual property rights);
● in response to requests from law enforcement or other government agencies in a valid legal process;
● due to unexpected technical or security issues or problems; or if there are long periods of inactivity in the user's account.
If FB temporarily suspends or terminates a user account, the user will be notified in advance to give him time to access and retain his information and content, unless FB has reason to believe that continued access to the account will cause harm to FB or of its Services, or violates requests from law enforcement or other government agencies, applicable laws or regulations, or the rights of third parties.
Subject to all legal rights that the user may have if his account is suspended or terminated, access to his username, password and any related information or content related to his account may be suspended or terminated. As FB does not guarantee the constant availability of the content in the account, the user must make backup copies of any content that is valuable to him.
If a user no longer wishes to use the Services, he may request the deletion of his account through the features provided on the Platform. He can also contact FB at the specified address, or at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. FB will provide additional help and guide the user in the process of deleting his account. The user should keep in mind that once he chooses to delete his account, he will not be able to reactivate it or recover the content or information he has added.
IV. Use of services
Art. 11. Access to and use of the Services is subject to these Terms and any applicable laws and regulations. The user is not entitled to:
● make copies, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create derivative works based on the Services, including any files, tables or documentation (or part thereof), or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied in the Platform or any derivative works thereof, unless such activities are expressly authorized by the FB in advance;
● distributes, licenses, transfers or sells in whole or in part any of the Services or any derivative works thereof;
● offers, rents or rents the Services against payment or fee, or uses the Platform for advertising or performing activities for attracting clients, unless these activities are explicitly authorized by FB in advance;
● uses the Services without the express written consent of FB for any commercial or unauthorized purpose, including reporting or facilitating commercial advertising, attracting customers or spam;
● interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services, disrupt the Platform, the website https://GoalTribe.Guru or any networks related to the Services, or circumvent any measures that FB may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
● includes the Platform or part of it in any other program or product and in that case FB reserves the right to refuse a service, terminate accounts or restrict access to the Services at the discretion of FB;
● uses any automated system or software, whether managed by a third party or otherwise, to retrieve data from the Services for commercial purposes ("screen scraping");
● represents a person or entity, or misrepresents or otherwise misrepresents himself or herself or any affiliation with any person or entity, including giving the impression that any content that he or she uploads, publishes, transmits, distributes or otherwise way of providing, derives
from the Services;
● uses or attempts to use another person's account, service or system without the permission of FB, or to create a false identity of the Services;
● uses the Services in a way that may create a conflict of interest for the user or the FB or undermine the objectives of the Services, such as trading feedback with other users or writing or requesting feedback from proxies; FB reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to remove or suspend access to content if, in their opinion, the content infringes or potentially infringes these Terms, third party rights (including intellectual property rights), applicable laws or regulations, or otherwise it is harmful to the Services, their users or third parties.
Art. 12. Access to the Platform for the purpose of using the services is allowed to any user.
Art. 13. FB reserves the right at its discretion to restrict the access of any user to the platform and/or to any of the possible payment methods, if it considers that this would be to the detriment of FB in any way. In this situation, the only right of the client is to contact the Customer Relations Department of the FB to be informed about the reasons that led to the application of the above measures. FB is not liable for any damages that the user has suffered or may suffer as a result of this decision, regardless of its correctness or validity.
Art. 14. In case of unusually high traffic on the Internet, in order to protect the information published on the platform and the security protocols introduced by the built software, FB reserves the right to restrict user access.
Art. 15. FB may publish advertising or promotional information about its services for a certain period of time.
Art. 16. In case of online payments or payments by bank transfer, FB does not bear any responsibility for any costs related to fees, commissions or other additional payments made by the User or his bank in connection with the transaction itself, as well as in the cases of currency exchange applied by the bank that issued the card to the consumer in the cases where there is a currency conversion. Therefore, FB recommends that its customers consult the Google Play & Apple Appstore for all possible additional fees that may be charged.
Art. 17. All images posted on the platform are intended only to create some idea of the type of service, not to present it accurately. Accordingly, some of the images of the services in the platform (static/dynamic images/multimedia presentations, etc.) may create a wrong impression of the service offered. FB will not be liable for such discrepancies.
V. Making payments
Art. 18. FB provides an opportunity for users or their representatives to pay the obligations that are generated in the portal of FB in connection with the paid version of the application, online through the mobile application through the relevant system Apple Pay & Google Pay. For this purpose, the user uses his account in the App Store or Google Play, whose general conditions the user accepts unconditionally.
Art. 19. When choosing a payment method, the User will be transferred to the security screen of Apple Pay or Google Pay or another integrated payment system, where he must enter his card details (number, expiration date, 3-digit security code and name of the cardholder). For identification as a cardholder, the payment server of the servicing bank maintains the authentication schemes of the international card organizations. The transfer of amounts is carried out through the Google Pay or Apple Pay system, and not through the FB website, and the responsibility for the transaction lies with Google Pay or Apple Pay, and not with FB. In case of technical problems with the transfer, the User should contact the relevant customer service department of Apple, Google or the bank servicing it.
In the event of fraud or unauthorized use of a consumer debit/credit card by third parties, the FB shall not be liable, including if the institution issuing the debit/credit card withholds funds from the consumer due to unauthorized transactions.
Art. 21. Customers provide their explicit and unconditional consent to FB to use any information in electronic, paper or other media received from the competent state or international institutions, law enforcement and judicial authorities related to payments by bank cards as valid and binding evidence, in evidence of violations found in it, as a basis for requesting information or for damages.
Art. 22. FB does not support subscription cancellation functionality, and in case a user wishes to do so, FB directs him to the site termination on the Google Play & Apple Appstore platforms. Deleting the application or terminating the user's account does not automatically
terminate the subscription.
Art. 23. If a user purchases an automatically renewable subscription through the app, he will continue to be charged through the payment method he has chosen until he terminates the subscription. After its initial subscription commitment period and again after each subsequent
subscription period, the subscription will continue automatically for another period equivalent to the price paid by the user. His payment card information will be stored and subsequently used for automatic card payments in accordance with these terms.
Art. 24. FB manages a global business and the prices for its services vary depending on various factors. FB reserves the right to change the pricing by publishing the new prices on or through the applicable service and/or by sending an email notification to users.
Art. 25. Unless otherwise provided in the text of these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms and expressions shall be construed as follows:
1. Platform – the site https://GoalTribe.Guru or the mobile application GoalTribe.Guru
2. Website – the platform hosted on the web address https://GoalTribe.Guru and its subdomains
3. User – any natural or legal person or other legal entity that has registered on the platform and which by completing the process of creating an account has given its consent to certain clauses in the general conditions section of the platform.
4. Account – a section of the platform formed by an email address and password, which allows the user to access the services and which contains information about the user and the history of some of his actions on the platform (orders, tax invoices, etc.). The user is responsible and ensures that all information entered in the account is correct, complete and up to date.
5. Content – all information on the platform that is accessible through an Internet connection and the use of a device connected to the Internet:
- the content of each message from a user to the FB, sent by electronic means and/or any other available means of communication;
- any information provided, in any way, by an employee/associate of the FB to the consumer by electronic or other means for its remote transmission;
- the information related to the services and/or the applied tariffs by FB in a certain period of time;
- Specifications – all characteristics and / or descriptions of the services as indicated in their description.
VII. Data protection
Art. 26. FB uses the personal data received from the users within the voluntary provision of data confidentially, only for identification of the given user, as well as for performance of the service, to the extent necessary for successful performance of the service, and according to the Bulgarian legislation.
Art. 27. By concluding this contract, the users give their exclusive consent for the use of their personal data, determined by this contract.
Art. 28. FB is obliged at the request of a user, as well as in case of termination of the contract to immediately delete the personal data of the user.
VIII. Additional provisions
Art. 29. The legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the unsettled issues of the present contractual conditions. The most current and valid version of these terms and conditions is available on the website at https://GoalTribe.Guru